Tony Katz Today: The 25th Amendment, Debating, Anti-Semitism and Tokenism
On This Episode:
- To debate or not to debate? Will the debate be in-person or virtual? Will the press ever pay attention to anything that Joe Biden says?
- My parents both have coronavirus. They wore masks and followed the safety measures. They are quarantined at home, feeling lousy but doing well. They still don’t want the country to be shutdown.
- Government does not have a right to shut down religious assembly. The Jewish community of New York City has every right to push back against Governor Cuomo.
- There is anti-semitism and bigotry happening at Butler University in Indiana.
- Meanwhile, I have been tokenized as the Jewish version of an "Uncle Tom" for noticing that people are lying about something Trump said.
The Big Story:
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi wants Congress to be able to enact the 25th Amendment. She says this isn't about Trump, I don't believe her. The Political Left always overplays their hand.