Drone footage captures Italian ghost village in Greece
This ghost village is called Campochiaro, located in Rhodes (Greece) and dates back to 1935-1936. The village was constructed with a Roman Catholic Church (now Greek Orthodox) a school, shops, a Casa del Fascio (formerly with a tower), municipal services, medical facilities and even a cinema. All these buildings were (and are) grouped around a rectangular town square. Hydraulic works were also carried out to allow irrigation and hydroelectric power generation. Amazing!