Dr. Peter McCullough on mRNA & COVID-19 Myocarditis Risks w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew
Dr. Peter McCullough is a cardiologist with over 30 years of medical experience. In 2020, as a witness for the United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Dr. McCullough criticized the United States' response to COVID-19 while supporting social distancing & vaccination. He headed controversial studies on treating the novel coronavirus with a protocol including "the i word" and HCQ. As a leading expert on cardiovascular medicine, Dr. McCullough has spoken widely about the heart-related risks that he believes could be attributed to mRNA technology, including myocarditis and adverse reactions in high endurance athletes.
Follow Dr. Peter at https://PeterMcCulloughMD.com
If today's discussion gets too controversial, we'll cut the stream and continue at https://drdrew.com/8172022
The CDC states that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and reduce your risk of severe illness. Hundreds of millions of people have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and serious adverse reactions are rare. You should always consult your personal physician before making any decisions about your health.
Dr. Kelly Victory MD is a board-certified trauma and emergency specialist with over 15 years of clinical experience. She served as CMO for Whole Health Management, delivering on-site healthcare services for Fortune 500 companies. She holds a BS from Duke University and her MD from the University of North Carolina. Follow her at https://earlycovidcare.org
Ask Dr. Drew is produced by Kaleb Nation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (http://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
• GENUCEL - Using a proprietary base formulated by a pharmacist, Genucel has created skincare that can dramatically improve the appearance of facial redness and under-eye puffiness. Genucel uses clinical levels of botanical extracts in their cruelty-free, natural, made-in-the-USA line of products. Get 10% off with promo code DREW at https://genucel.com/drew
GEAR PROVIDED BY
• BLUE MICS - After more than 30 years in broadcasting, Dr. Drew's iconic voice has reached pristine clarity through Blue Microphones. But you don't need a fancy studio to sound great with Blue's lineup: ranging from high-quality USB mics like the Yeti, to studio-grade XLR mics like Dr. Drew's Blueberry. Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• ELGATO - Every week, Dr. Drew broadcasts live shows from his home studio under soft, clean lighting from Elgato's Key Lights. From the control room, the producers manage Dr. Drew's streams with a Stream Deck XL, and ingest HD video with a Camlink 4K. Add a professional touch to your streams or Zoom calls with Elgato. See how Elgato's lights transformed Dr. Drew's set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
FOLLOW DR. DREW
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Clubhouse: https://clubhouse.com/@DrDrew
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew
For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio. Watch all of Dr. Drew's latest shows at https://drdrew.tv.