Performance Management: Walking the Garden - Shift from Managing to Facilitating Growth
Watch a replay of the first webinar in Humaculture Inc.'s People Development: A Humaculture® Perspective Series. "Performance Management: Walking the Garden - Shift from Managing to Facilitating Growth" explores ways organizations can shift traditional performance management from the dreaded once-a-year process that is focused on past performance into an on-going discussion.
Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA FCA, CEBS, actuary and strategy consultant
Wes Rogers, Humaculturist® and strategy consultant
Christi Green, RN, MS, PHR, strategy and people consultant
During this session, participants will explore:
• The pitfalls of trying to “manage performance”
• Why traditional “performance management” is a dreaded process, often detrimental to employee relationships, culture, and productivity
• How manager job design and span of control may limit effectiveness
• How effective people development will:
- Shift from “managing performance” to facilitating growth
- Help managers and leaders learn to “walk the garden”
- Lead to better alignment between employees’ personal/professional goals and the organization’s strategic priorities
We are available to support you in your strategy, design, compliance, financial, and monitoring needs. To that end, our team of consultants, including actuaries, clinicians, behavioral health, pharmacy, and legal resources are available to guide you through the compliance process. Please contact us: email@example.com.