Meditation increases IQ, allowing DIRECT ET Contact

Published January 30, 2022 399 Views

Making direct ET contact is the entire goal, 1% of the human pop doing this changes the other 99%

Dr. Steven Greer = 55/ET/QQ

Loading 5 comments...
BREAKING: Rumble is now public & listed on Nasdaq as $RUM