Disrupt Now Podcast Episode 92, How To Start Building Your Resilience in Life and Business
This is a POWERFUL episode with the Disrupt Now Podcast guest, Myoshia Boykin-Anderson, Founder and CEO of AndTech Solutions. She went from a mother with no savings, no college degree, and laid off from her corporate job to a woman who runs a highly successful firm and is 100% UNSTOPPABLE!
This episode is packed full of amazing energy and wisdom. Here are some things you’ll find within this meaningful conversation:
- Why we need to realize that there is always an opportunity, a light, within everything.
- Each of us is already equipped with everything that we need. All we have to do is learn how to tap into it.
- Courageous and audacious - two things we need to take the first steps into new territories.
- Learn to allow everything that comes into your experience and be open-minded.
- How we can change our mindset and pour our energy into our business' preparatory stages
- Start to build something now so it can be greater later (don’t get stuck before you start!).
- What it means when there’s no responsibility and accountability that goes with the words we speak and hear, we must show up for ourselves first.
+MORE! Take a listen or watch the full episode now!
FIND OUT MORE HERE: www.natalieviglione.com