U.S. Senator Ron Johnson Holds Expert Panel On COVID Vaccine Injuries, Federal Vaccine Mandate
On Tuesday, Nov. 2, U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson held a panel discussion with doctors and medical researchers who have treated COVID-19 vaccine injuries and are researching the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.
By Children's Health Defense Team
November 2, 2021
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) held a panel discussion Tuesday, Nov. 2 with doctors and medical researchers who have treated COVID-19 vaccine injuries and are researching the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines. Johnson also talked with patients who have experienced adverse events due to the COVID-19 vaccine and discuss vaccine mandates.
The senator discussed the importance of early treatment for COVID, Americans’ health care freedom and natural immunity. Johnson covered the impacts of mandates on the American workforce and the economy, and the lack of transparency from federal health agencies in response to his COVID-19 oversight requests.
Sen. Johnson talked with:
• Cody Flint, an airline pilot from Cleveland, Mississippi, who accumulated 10,000 hours of flight time was diagnosed with left and right perilymphatic fistula, Eustachian tube dysfunction and elevated intracranial pressure following Pfizer vaccination.
• Ernest Ramirez, a father from Austin, Texas, whose only son collapsed playing basketball and passed away from myocarditis following Pfizer vaccination.
• Amy and Abby Alvo from Los Angeles, California, whose daughter suffered an adverse reaction from her first dose of Pfizer vaccine, having been denied a medical exemption twice, she will be kicked off her collegiate cheer team if she is not fully vaccinated.
• Doug Cameron, farm operations manager from Idaho, permanently paralyzed following vaccination.
Kyle Werner, a professional mountain bike racer from Boise, Idaho was diagnosed with pericarditis following vaccination.
• Suzanna Newell, a triathlete from Saint Paul, Minneapolis, was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and reliant on a walker or cane to walk following vaccination.
• Kelly Ann Rodriguez, a young mother from Tacoma, Washington is reliant on a walker following vaccination.
• Maddie de Garay, a 12-year-old Pfizer clinical trial participant from Cincinnati, Ohio, is confined to a wheelchair and feeding tube.
• Brianne Dressen, an AstraZeneca clinical trial participant from Utah, co-founded react19.org, a patient advocacy organization dedicated to increasing awareness of adverse events.
• Dr. Joel Wallskog, an orthopedic surgeon from Mequon, Wisconsin, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis following Moderna vaccination.
The following medical experts and doctors took part in the panel discussion:
• Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade, Ft. Rucker, Alabama, U.S. Army.
• Dr. Linda Wastila, professor and Parke-Davis chair in Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
• Dr. Robert Kaplan, a faculty member at the Stanford School of Medicine Clinical Excellence Research Center.
• Dr. Peter Doshi, associate professor of pharmaceutical health services research at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
• Dr. Joseph Fraiman, board-certified emergency medicine physician.
• Dr. Patrick Whelan, associate clinical professor of pediatrics in the Division of Rheumatology at the University of California, Los Angeles
• Dr. Aditi Bhargava, professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Center for Reproductive Sciences at the University of California, San Francisco.
• Dr. Retsef Levi, J. Spencer Standish (1945) professor of operations management at MIT
• Dr. David Healy, professor in the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University in Ontario.
• Dr. Iona Heath, retired general practitioner from Kentish Town in London and past president, Royal College of General Practitioners.
• Kim Witczak, international drug safety advocate and speaker, serves as a consumer representative on the FDA Psychopharmacologic Drug Advisory Committee
Sen. Johnson also extended an invitation to the following agencies and drug companies so they could have heard firsthand from the vaccine injured and medical professionals:
• CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky
• Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin
• Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh
• Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg
• FDA Acting Commissioner Janet Woodcock
• HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra
• NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci
• NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins
• Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky
• Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel
• Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla
• BioNTech CEO Ugur Sahin
Comment from Brianne Dressen:
"The heads of the NIH, FDA, and CDC have known first hand about my case and thousands of others. These direct reports began as early as last December. I along with several injured physicians continued to reach out to the FDA through emails, phone calls, we did video conferences with Peter Marks and Janet Woodcock -- constant emails with Janet Woodcock and myself directly. We have literally asked, we have begged repeatedly for them to acknowledge these reactions. They declined. They know their lack of acknowledgement has created an insurmountable barrier to our ability to receive medical care from doctors who rely on these agencies for information. They know about the issues with the clinical trials. They know about the deaths. They know about the lack of follow up on VAERS. They known about the injuries to children . . . They know about the mandates imposed on the injured. They know about the suicides as the result of months long suffering. They know about the aggressive censorship. They know about the media's censorship. They know about the scientific censorship. THEY KNOW ALL OF IT! And they have for months!"
"FDA, NIH, CDC -- your system is broken and you know it! You are constantly and persistently telling the public that your review of the data is thorough and your safety signaling systems are robust when in reality there is huge gaps in your system EVERY SINGLE STEP OF THE WAY. You are not taking care of those who suffer severe adverse reactions. Stop telling the public that you are. Your refusal to take action means that there will be more like us. Take responsibility for your role in the suffering of good Americans who did their part by taking the vaccine and had no idea that this could happen to them.
"Here is your proper informed consent: If you get COVID, you will get medical help. But I'm afraid to tell you if you have this reaction [pointing to herself], that reaction, that reaction, Maddie's reaction, Doug's reaction [pointing to other people who suffered serious vaccine injuries], you are on your own. The government won't help you. The drug companies won't help you. Your medical teams will have no idea what to do with you. Financially you will be on your own. You will be completely on your own."
How The NIH, CDC, FDA Ignore People Who Suffer Vaccine Injuries
Young Mom Injured By AstraZeneca Shot Shares Medical Nightmare, Pleads For Help In Fight Against Covid Corruption
'We Do Exist': Some Americans Suffer Life-Changing Covid Vaccine Injuries
By Brooke Conrad
The National Desk
Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Previous Press Conference:
Senator Ron Johnson & Families Speak: COVID Vaccine Adverse Reactions
COVID-19 Vaccination Stories, Side Effects & Healing
COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Tracking System (VAERS)
The best of the best of the best COVID-19 resources, videos, and memes: