Lt. Col. West Discusses the State of Affairs in the United States and Texas | Schaftlein Report
Guest: Lt. Col. Allen West – Candidate for Governor of Texas ( West4Texas.com )
1) The decision to run for Texas Governor challenging Gov. Greg Abbott
2) Texas Democrats continue their political stunt by failing to return to the state they represent. They are trying to avoid responsibility of voting on good legislation they disagree with
*Some have returned and it appears there may be progress as soon as next week
3) Out of control southern border – Federal government is suing the state of Texas for its effort to control the border – 1.0M entered illegally in first 6 months this year
4) Employers mandating vaccines for employees to keep their jobs – The government is encouraging private companies to do this so the government does not have to do its own mandate
5) $1.2 Infrastructure bill close to approval int he Senate. Will Speaker Pelosi bring it to the House floor for a vote?
6) $3.5T "human" Infrastructure Resolution headed for a train wreck in the fall? Inflation at our doorsteps and getting worse. $40T in Debt by 2030
7) 10.1M job openings – This is up 600K from last months revised figures – Why so high and how can this be paired down?
8) Radical democrats continue to push DeFund the police while crime spikes in major cities
9) Democrats shifting hard left pushing Socialist agenda – What can be done to stop it?