Exposing the truths about Trafficking and Judicial System Tyranny.
Exposing the truths about Trafficking and Judicial System Tyranny
The Human Sex Trafficking support line podcast is produced and distributed by Woodwind Media Group https://www.woodwindmg.com/ If you would like become part of broadcasting LIVE produced shows please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put in the subject line “Live Shows” Please support by participating in the show live, sharing, liking and financially support our team of podcasting participants who were once victims of this modern day slave trade.
Deprivation of Civil Rights Under the Color of Law
18 U.S.C 241 and 242 Section 1983 and 1985.
Judicial accountability? Not possible! Under “political Subdivision” they are NOT Public officials, they are; “PRIVATE CONTRACTORS” they have no oath! It’s a de factor court! Without facts, and they are “actors” so it’s FICTIONAL! Not real, therefore NO oath of fake office they hold!
PAS Family Advocacy is founded on a 3rd step prayer. being of service to use our pain , experience, and knowledge to educate and advocate for others. Parental Alienation or IPV has profited into a $50 BILLION dollars a year, causing detrimental harm to the innocent babies whom cry for their fit parent nightly, yet can not be seen or touched, or rocked to sleep. This is considered IPV, Intimate Partner Violence to the DSM-5. Any mental health professional should be fully versed on this pathology and underlying signs leading up to full alienation. Between the uninformed and failed court system & the Narcissistic ex-spouse, there is hope, we promise you. https://pasfamilyadvocacy.com/
Support organizations we subscribe to
1. National Human Trafficking Hot-line 1 888 373 7888 or text tem @ 233 8255
2. Operation Underground Railroad- ourrescue.org they've made a significant impact in ending sex trafficking and sexual exploitation by rescuing and supporting thousands of survivors in 28 countries and 26 U.S States. You can subscribe for updates and ways to help.
3. Refuge For Women- rfwlasvegas.org 702 984 8501 this is a faith based organization providing a residential healing and recovery program for survivors of trafficking and sexual exploitation to receive safe housing, counseling, life and work skills development during their 9-12 month stay
4. National Alliance to End Sexual Violence- (NSVRC) www.nsvrc.org/organizations/163 they focus on public policy, public education, and holding National Sexual Assalult Conferences. There's volunteer opportunities also.
5. End Rape On Campus (EROC) - www.endrapeoncampus.org this is a survivor advocacy group dedicated to ending sexual violence through education, policy, and legislature reform. They provide free direct access to all survivors of on campus sex violence
6. The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) - survivors will find a good link to a counselor for support. you can donate or start your own fundraiser to their non profit charity. 92% goes to helping victims helping victims. 800 656 HOPE (4673)
7. Know Your IX- This is a body that educates students about their rights to go to college w/o any fear of sexual assault. It presses for stricter application of Title IX
8. Promoting Awareness/Victim Empowerment (PAVE) - Chicago, IL www.shatteringthesilence.org National database resource center provides crisis
centers, legal assistance, healing providers, safety professionals, and shelters that serve survivors of sexual violence & human trafficking
9. The grateful Garment Project - www.gratefulgarment.org 408 674 5744 non profit in San Jose , Cali. provides victims of sex violence the clothing & other resources they need to reclaim their dignity and begin the healing process
10. The Glory House- Miami, FL www.gloryhouseofmiami.org 888 373 7888 If you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking and requires immediate help
Human Trafficking Help Sources
• www.humantraffickinghotline.org 1-888-373-7888 Text Befree or Help to 233733 email email@example.com
• 1735 Family Crisis Center La, California 310-543-9900
• 3StrandsGlobalFoundation.org 916-365-2606
• A Safe place (Illinois) 800-600-7233
• www.abolitionnc.org 336-365-1065
• Advocates for Freedom www.endslaverynow.org
• Breaking Free, Inc. 630-897-1003
• Breaking The Chains www.btcfresno.org
• End Slavery Tennessee (Nashville) 615-806-6899
• Iowa Legal Aid
• Iowa Network Against Human Trafficking (Ames) 515-290-1909