How to make quesadillas at home
Learn how to make these quesadillas right from your own kitchen!
4 flour tortillas
2 tbsp oil
¼ c diced green pepper
¼ c diced red pepper
¼ c diced onion
½ c diced ham
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp butter
1/3 c Mozzarella cheese(莫扎里拉奶酪)
1. Dice all of the vegetables and set them aside.
2. Dice the ham and set it aside.
3. Add butter to a pan on medium heat.
4. Stir fry the vegetables. Add salt and black pepper. Cook until the
vegetables start turning brown. Set aside.
5. Add oil to a pan on medium heat. Fry the flour tortilla on both sides.
6. Place mixture on one side of the flour tortilla, top it with cheese, then fold it in half.