Tony Katz Today: Woke Corporations and The Anti-Intellectual
On This Episode:
- 60 Minutes ran a story about Florida Governor Ron DeSantis committing pay-to-play with grocery store chain Publix. The entire report was a lie.
- US Olympic athlete Sakura Kokumai is the target of a racist rant at a park in Orange, California.
- Three Governors have come out against vaccine passports.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott is speaking out about the crisis on our southern border amidst accusations of sexual abuse at border facilities.
- Vaccine Passports are not about safety. They are about fear and control.
- Radical Math is about using mathematics to push social justice. What about just learning math?
- Georgia Senator Raphael Warnock, a pastor, sent a tweet on Easter that would make any reasonable person wonder how he became a pastor.
The Big Story:
The Woke Left knows that boycotts and threats work. MLB is moving their All-Star game out of Atlanta over lies about a voting law. United Airlines is vowing to hire 50% females, regardless of skill or ability. The list goes on.
Corporations are virtue signaling their wokeness based on the masses of emails and tweets from the young activist class, made up of people that commit activism on behalf of false narratives and lies.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tonykatz @tonykatz
Parler: http://parler.com/tonykatz @tonykatz