The Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies (Quick and Easy)
These cookies are buttery, soft, chewy and loaded with white chocolate chips. An easy dessert that’s sure to become your family’s favorite.
3/4 cup (185grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup (150 grams) light brown sugar
1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated white sugar
2 large eggs (100 grams) no shell , at room temperature
2 teaspoons (8 grams) pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups (290 grams) all purpose flour
1 teaspoon (4 grams) baking soda
1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) salt
1 cup (175 grams) white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
1. In a bowl of hand mixer or stand mixer cream together butter and sugars for 3 minutes in medium speed.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add pure vanilla extract, beat until well combined.
4. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Beat until just combined. Using spatula fold in white chocolate chips.
5. Scoop about 1 tablespoon or 2 tablespoons of cookie dough (depending on how large you like your cookies) placing 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets. (I used a 2 tablespoons cookie scoop).
6. Bake cookies in preheated oven for about 10-13 minutes. Take them out when the edges are just starting to turn brown. DO NOT OVER BAKE!
7. Cool completely on wire rack. Enjoy!
Makes: 24 large cookies