Could a Covid-19 vaccine cause harm, even death over time?
If you tell a lie long enough and loud enough, then people will believe it. One such lie is that there is no danger with the Covid-19 vaccines being pushed across the globe at a rapid pace. Please watch this video where Professor Dolores Cahill (see just a few of her credentials below), shares her knowledge.
Professor Dolores Cahill, University College Dublin
- Professor of Translational Science at the UCD School of Medicine and Medical Sciences
- Recipient of the prestigious BMBF ‘BioFuture’ Award from the
German Minister of Science
- Awarded the Federation of European Biochemical Societies 2009 Award for her research
- PhD in Immunology from Dublin City University (1994)
- Degree in Molecular Genetics from Trinity College Dublin (1989)
- Co-founder of the biotechnology company, Protagen AG in Dortmund
- Graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Surgery