Global Reset Plan for 2021 leaked from Canada - Dr Rashid Buttar
The information in this video follows the Agenda 21 plan outlined by Rosa Koire - https://rumble.com/vc1i5s-agenda-21-explained-un-plan-since-1992.html
Liberal Party of Canada
Leaked plan: Plan for November-December and 2021
Based upon a meeting of the Liberal Legislative bodies.
Construction of Isolation Facilities and Secondary lockdown
· Secondary lockdown on a rolling basis will start with metropolitan areas first, expanding outwards, expected by November 2020. Construction of isolation facilities (concentration camps) across every province and territory, expected by December 2020.
· Daily cases of Covid-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including the number of Covid related deaths expected by the end of November 2020. This will be a complete lockdown much stricter than the first by December 2020 early January 2021.
· Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program expected by quarter one, 2021
· Projected Covid-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus referred to as Covid-21 leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection expected by February 2021.
· Daily new cases Covid-21 hospitalizations and Covid-19 and 21 related deaths will exceed medical facilities capacity expected by quarter 1 and 2 of 2021.
Third Lockdown - Province and Inter-City Restrictions
· Enhanced lockdown restrictions referred to as third lockdown will be implemented with full travel restrictions imposed including inter-province and inter-city expected by quarter 2, 2021
· Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program expected mid-quarter 2, 2021.
· Project supply chain breakdowns in inventory storage, large economic instability all expected late second quarter, 2021.
· Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints, restrict travel and movement and provide logistical support to the area expected by third quarter 2021.
The Strategic Planning Committee was asked to design an effective way to transition Canadians to meet an unprecedented economic endeavor that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians.
World Debt Reset Program
What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on an international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total Debt Relief. The federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts, all mortgages, all loans, all credit cards, etc. for which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF and what will be called the World Debt Reset Program.
In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets “forever”. And the individual would also have to partake in the Covid-19 Covid-21 vaccination schedule which will provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lockdown (you don’t have to social distance or wear a mask because you are vaccinated) through the use of a photo identification referred to as Canada’s Health Pass.
Committee members asked – who would become the owners of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders of financial institutions? We were simply told that the World Reset Program will handle all the details.
If you refuse
Several committee members also asked what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset Program or Health Pass or the Vaccination schedule. The answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we come up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individual’s best interest to participate.
When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refuse, would first live under the lockdown restrictions indefinitely and that over a short period of time as more Canadians transition into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refuse to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities.
Comply or Stay in Facilities Indefinitely
Once in those facilities they would be given two options: participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all your assets seized.
This discussion turned into a heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I have ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not, and that it won’t just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas.
We need to take advantage of the situation before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and the ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored.