SolarWinds Cyber Attack, Peter Navarro Election Irregularity Report, Congress' Election Objections
We continue to learn more about the biggest security breach in the history of the world as the Intelligence Community springs to action. Congressmembers and Senators discuss plans to object to electoral vote counting on January 6th, 2021. New election irregularity arguments come to light. Will Trump issue pardons late today? And more! Join criminal defense lawyer Robert F. Gruler to discuss the latest criminal, election and legal news, including:
• Microsoft confirms SolarWinds hack is “moment of reckoning” for the U.S. and the world and confirms it is still ongoing
• Department of Defense cannot definitively detail whether networks were compromised pending further damage assessment
• Senators on the Hill debate response to the ongoing hack which some consider an Act of War
• Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller orders Pentagon to pause security briefings to Biden’s transition team
• Trump meets with Acting Secretary Defense in the Oval Office today
• Representative Mo Brooks and 18 U.S. House of Representatives members sign letter to leadership demanding action on election irregularities
• U.S. Senator Tuberville hints at possibility of objecting during counting of electoral votes – then walks it back in favor of doing due diligence
• Peter Navarro details election irregularity problems in what he calls “theft by a thousand cuts”
• Trump pardons are expected late today – will we learn more live on the show?
• Your questions and live chat after the presentation!
Don't forget to join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KDXEZBqvxD
Discord is our free chat server for ongoing discussions before, during and after the livestream as well as sneak previews of slides for the upcoming shows: https://discord.gg/KDXEZBqvxD
Other tips? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag @RobertGrulerEsq on twitter.
#electionupdates #watchingthewatchers #solarwinds #peternavarro #Microsoft #hack #departmentofdefense #nationalsecurity #chrismiller #election2020 #electoralvotes #january6th #congress