Cauliflower Fried Rice
I made this in my Le Crueset pan, but you could do it in any kind of a sauté pan on the stove. No fancy tools needed and all ingredients could be easily found at the store.
Speaking of ingredients, there are a lot of great, riced cauliflower options (cauliflower rice) out there to help you skip the step of chopping cauliflower in a food processor.
* Tools Needed *
The Type of Pan I Used https://amzn.to/354gCzA
or Regular Pan https://amzn.to/3jiGL28
Cooking Spoon https://amzn.to/3flCoBo
Cutting Board https://amzn.to/3f7Hcu1
Food Processor https://amzn.to/352H9xe
** Timeline Snaps **
0:49 Making the Cauliflower Rice
1:56 Cooking the Recipe
4:39 Finishing the Rice
* Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe *
1 head Cauliflower
2 Large Eggs, Beaten
½ cup EVOO
3 Garlic Cloves, Sliced
1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
4 tbsp Soy Sauce
3 tsp Sesame Oil
½ cup Diced Carrots
½ cup Peas
¼ cup Chopped Cashews
4-5 Green Onions
1. Heat the pan with the oil and cook the egg.
2. Remove the egg, chop it and set it aside
3. Add the garlic, ginger and the white part of the green onion to the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes
4. Add the cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes while stirring
5. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and stir until mixed through
6. Add the carrots and peas and cook together for 8-10 minutes
7. Add the chopped egg, cashews and green onion tops.
8. Cook for a few more minutes and garnish with more green onion tops.
* Dietary Notes *
Here are a few estimated health facts about this recipe. The lack of grains makes it much easier to digest and break down.
The recipe makes 6 servings.
Each serving’s estimated nutritional facts:
** Follow Michael Ponzio on Social Media **
cauliflower fried rice paleo
keto rice low carb diet