Removing the Sludge Cap from the Crank - 1968 Triumph T120R Rebuild

Published November 27, 2020 14 Views $0.02 earned

Rumble Engine work! Stacy is working to remove the sludge trap plug on our crank so we can change out the sludge trap tube on our 1968 Triumph T120R. Spoiler: It doesn't come out easy!

... and disable advertisements! No kidding :)