S1E16: 10 Mistakes People Make When Budgeting Their Finances.
This is Money Talks on TEA Project, A Personal Finance Podcast. Your hosts, Gadiel and Michelle Espinoza. A husband and wife duo, where they discuss Personal Finance, Managing a Household, and so much more.
Gadiel is a father, husband, a Military Veteran, and a Lawyer.
Michelle is a mother, wife, BOSS, and a Certified Public Accountant.
In this episode we will be discussing the 10 mistakes people make when budgeting their finances.
Books we recommend on Personal Finance:
1. How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck by Avery Breyer https://amzn.to/2KkjrBb
2. Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey https://amzn.to/2VErez4
3. The No-spend challenge guide by Jen Smith https://amzn.to/3bk5jno
4. You Need a Budget by Jesse Mecham https://amzn.to/2RPQpOc
5. How to Make Your Money Last by Jane Bryant Quinn https://amzn.to/2xMV2Sf
6. Money Master the Game by Tony Robbins https://amzn.to/39fX0as
7. The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom by Suze Orman: https://amzn.to/2wHUfBn
8. Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan: https://amzn.to/3atbbdO
Book Estate Planning:
1. Florida Estate Planning: Just the Basics by Gadiel A. Espinoza https://www.amazon.com/dp/1096346265
If you are interested in learning more about how and why we created our podcast, go to https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=767284 Buzzsprout is our podcast hosting service.
Buzzsprout gets your show listed in every major podcast platform such as iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, SoundCloud, and many other platforms.
You’ll get a great looking podcast website, audio players that you can drop into other websites, detailed analytics to see how people are listening, tools to promote your episodes, and more.
Podcasting isn’t hard when you have the right partners.
The team at Buzzsprout is passionate about helping you succeed.
Join over a hundred thousand podcasters already using Buzzsprout to get their message out to the world.
DISCLAIMERS & DISCLOSURES
This content is for education and entertainment purposes only. We do not provide financial, tax, business, or legal advice as each individual has specific circumstances that needs specific attention. Please consult with a licensed professional in your local area.
This description contains affiliate links that allow you to find the items mentioned in this video and support the channel at no cost to you. TEA Project, which is owned by Productive Bunch, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com. Thank you for your support!