Tony Katz Today: Election Lawsuits and Pollsters Deception
On This Episode:
- North Carolina's Lieutenant Governor, Thirteen new Republican members of Congress, all women. The successes of the Republican Party down ticket is undeniable.
- Democrats did not take the Senate and they lost seats in the House. There was no blue wave.
- The UK is in full lockdown for 30 days over a surge of COVID cases. Lockdowns are not the answer, they are never the answer.
- ESPN is laying off 300 people and won’t be filling 200 currently open positions. COVID has impacted ESPN and their parent company, Disney.
- Riots in New York and Portland. Why? It has nothing to do with the election. It is purely ideological. It is about causing disruption and destruction of American civilization.
-The pollsters were not just wrong. They were fraudulent and deceptive and aimed to have the wrong result for purpose.
The Big Story:
We don’t have a winner, but we do have lawsuits. What is happening state by state with ballot deadlines, counting and selections? Why would anyone not want a complete and total accounting of what happened? Who would be ok with signatures not matching?
Professor William Jacobson of Legal Insurrection joins us to discuss the lawsuits in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin, the history of ballot stuffing in Philadelphia, state requirements for ballots and the reports of Republicans being blocked from observing ballot counting.