Tony Katz Today: Mike Pompeo on The Chinese Community Party and Confucius Institutes
On This Episode:
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and California Congresswoman Jackie Speier don’t understand The US Constitution at all. What is a Originalism? How do amendments work? Let’s talk about it.
- Senator Dianne Feinstein is under fire from the left for thanking Lindsay Graham for his leadership throughout the Judge Barrett confirmation hearing.
- Leland Vittert joins us to discuss the Confirmation Hearings and Election 2020.
- Ben Sasse had some less than complimentary things to say about Donald Trump on a televised Town Hall. So?
- More on Facebook and Twitter censorship of the Hunter Biden Burisma Emails story.
The Big Story:
Another installment of my interview with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. We discussed the influence of The Chinese Community Party in America through Confucius Institutes.