6 Wine Slushie Recipes That'll Beat the Heat
When the thermometer hits the high 80s, its time to bring out the wine slushies! Made with whatever kind of wine you have on hand (white wine like Moscato, prosecco, sauvignon blanc, and fruity red wine work best!) and a few ingredients, these summer cocktails are delicious adult smoothies. We recommend using frozen fruit instead of ice cubes to keep these wine slushie recipes from getting watered down.
Our Favorite White Slushie Recipes
1. Frozen Sangria Slushie - Kick it up a notch by blending together white wine (Moscato wine is suggested), citrus rum, triple sec, frozen pineapple, and frozen strawberries
2. Triple Berry Wine Slushie - Blending together mixed berries and red wine is sure to make a gorgeous colored wine slushie.
3. Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushie - This might just be my new favorite wine slushie recipe for the summer! Perfect for entertaining and so simple to whip up on a hot summer day.
4. Berrylicious Frozen Sangria Slushie - Simply add ice cubes, red wine, frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries, raspberries, orange-flavored liquor, orange juice, and a little sugar into a blender until smooth
5. Orange-Peach Mimosa Slushies - This adults-only cocktail is incredibly fresh from the orange, frozen peaches, orange juice and champagne and takes just a few minutes to prepare.
6. Watermelon Wine Slushie - This is one of the easiest wine slushie recipes you'll ever make. Place frozen watermelon cubes and white wine in a blender and combine until smooth.
See more at wideopeneats.com/10-wine-slushie-recipes