Foil Packet Recipes are Perfect for Campfire Meals and Your Oven
No matter what time of the year, foil packet recipes are always in season. Foil packets can be baked, roasted, grilled, or tossed over an open campfire. With an easy cleanup, aluminum foil packet dinners
Here are some of our favorite foil packet recipes:
1. Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packets - These steaks and potatoes are slathered with a garlicky, herb butter and cooked to perfection.
2. Grilled Herb Chicken and Potato Foil - Mushrooms, gold potatoes, and chicken breast are seasoned with basil, oregano, and dill along with a few other spices.
3. Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken in Foil - Sweet pineapple and tangy barbecue sauce the perfect accompaniment for your chicken and veggies.
4. Lemon Chicken and Asparagus - This dinner recipe only requires 30 minutes from start to finish.
5. Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken, Rice, and Veggies - Black beans, roasted corn, melted pepper jack, and of course verde salsa dress your seasoned chicken in this all in one pack.
6. Foil Packet Sweet Potato Tacos - The combination of sweet potato, blue corn chips, black beans, avocado, jalapeño, and ground beef in this recipe are a winner.
7. Loaded Nachos - Load up your tortilla chips with black beans, juicy tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, and some green onions for a quick lunch.
8. Foil Pack French Dip - This foil packet meal is perfect to enjoy at the campsite.
9. Sausage, Potato, and Green Bean Foil Packets - The trick to this recipe is using your favorite cajun seasoning and andouille sausage.
10. Indian Spiced Baked Potatoes - An Indian spice-filled packet of curry, golden potatoes, turmeric, and eggs gives you the savory comfort food you crave with the ethnic flair you desire.
11. Shrimp Pasta Foil Packs - Yes, you can grill pasta.
12. Garlic Butter Mushroom and Gnocchi - Tender gnocchi topped with fragrant garlic butter, umami mushrooms, fresh parsley, and chili flakes is the gourmet foil packet recipe you've been searching for.
13. Zucchini Parmesan Foil Packs - A buttery mixture of herbs and parmesan are poured over zucchini rounds then sealed to lock in all the flavor.
14. Grilled Veggie Summer Foil Packs - A medley of zucchini, yellow squash, onion, tomato, and feta, this foil pack is bursting with flavor.
15. Polenta Stack with Navy Bean Salad - Packed with protein and vitamin C, this foil packet recipe will fill you up and keep you going.
So grab your tin foil and try one of these tin foil dinners over the campfire tonight.
See more at wideopeneats.com/oven-grill-20-foil-packet-meals-make-dinner-breeze