Fast Food Sign on Fire
Occurred on May 25, 2019 / Glenrowan, Victoria, Australia
Info from Licensor: "On a Road Trip from Melbourne to Cootamundra on the 25th of May 2019 my band 'Gold Chisel' (a Cold Chisel Tribute Band) stopped along the way at McDonald's in Glenrowan to grab some lunch and some coffee. Whilst waiting for our orders I was just looking out the window when completely out of the blue the Big 'M' sign at the front of McDonald's caught fire. This is when I pulled out my iPhone and started filming. The guys in the band had made a few fun remarks as my home had burnt down due to an electrical fault only three weeks prior. A couple of us then picked up our orders and then the evacuation order came. The rest of the orders were left behind.
As this McDonald's store was attached to a petrol station we realized this could be quite serious so we got out of there very quickly and I was starting to get quite anxious due to the recent fire at my home."