Fiery Birthday Surprise

Published March 29, 2019 17 Views $0.01 earned

Rumble Occurred on February 23, 2019 / Aurora, Illinois, USA

Info from Licensor: "I was opening a birthday gift from my wife when some tissue paper landed on a candle and caught fire. I couldn't even see the fire at first because I was holding up the shirt she just gave me. I noticed yellow light flickering on the table and immediately realized what was happening. Thankfully we were able to blow and stomp out the burning tissue paper fast enough."