21 Amazing Home Cleaning Hacks
Cleaning hacks for your home that are truly amazing and will help keep your home extremely clean. We’ve all been to that one house that looks like it came straight out of a magazine.You get an invitation to visit a friend’s home and the minute you walk through the door your eyes are met with organization paradise! Well, that’s because these types of people have amazing habits when it comes to keeping their homes clean!
#HomeCleaning #DIY #CleaningHacks
21) Everything Should Have its Place: A clean and organized home is a happy home. If you find that your living spaces, whether it be your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, or office are getting too cluttered, a great way to reduce that clutter is to designate a space for each and every item. If there isn’t room for it, ask yourself “how badly do I need this?” … chances are you’ll have no problem tossing it or donating it to charity!
20) Utilize Your Dishwasher: A dishwasher can be used to wash a great deal more than just your dishes. Take your air vent grates for example, or perhaps an old floor mat? The dishwasher creates great sanitizing temperatures, that clean bacteria, and grime from virtually any surface. It’s especially great for children’s toys! However, always check your product’s manual before putting foreign objects not intended for the dishwasher in it.
19) Use A Sock To Clean Window Blinds: A sock is a fantastic way to catch all that dust and soot buildup that has been accumulating on your window blinds! It’s relatively malleable so it will fit your hand quite nicely. Use it to even clean hard to reach areas like corners, and under the sofa.
18) Lint Rollers Rock: A lint roller really is your best friend. Not only are these handy little tools amazing for pulling unwanted lint and fibers off of your jacket, it’s also a fantastic way to clean that stubborn collection of dust off of your lampshades. Can you think of any other clever uses for a lint roller?
17) Clean Your Kitchen Knife Holders: Believe it or not, those little kitchen knife holders can contain a lot of crumbs, debris, and residue if not cleaned out regularly. To do this, you’ll need to purchase a can of air from any major retail department store. But to save money, a high powered hair dryer with a nose attachment will do as well!
Know about any of these cleaning hacks yet? Keep watching for some even more amazing cleaning hacks!
16) Wash Your Shower Curtains: You wouldn’t believe how many people’s homes have a great deal of soap scum and residue on their shower curtains. Most curtains are easily detachable and machine washable. Can you remember the last time you washed your shower curtain? If it’s beyond mending in terms of build-up, perhaps it’s time to purchase a new shower curtain altogether!
15) Toilet Paper Rolls Make Great Vacuum Attachments: Do you have a hard to reach place that no vacuum attachment can seem to reach? Grab yourself an old paper towel roll or toilet paper roll. You can shape it into any crevice, especially those hard to reach windows and door cracks.
14) Turn On Your AC While Dusting: Turning on your air conditioning unit (If you have a small portable one rather than central air) is a great way to get air flow going while you dust your shelves. The AC will suck up the air in your home and push it out the window. However, if you intend to clean out your AC, turning it off is a more appropriate solution.
13) Use Baskets And Trays To Organize Clutter: A great way to eliminate things floating around your kitchen counter is to designate a basket or tray for one corner of your kitchen. If what you seek cannot fit in this tray, then into the cupboard it goes! There’s no need to have absolutely everything out all the time. Only the essentials!
12) Duct Tape + Paint Roller: Duct Tape wrapped neatly around an old paint roller is a fantastic way to collect and remove any unwanted pet fur. This is especially useful on fabrics such as velvet, or corduroy, where pet hair is really tricky to get out. You can also use this to get rid of stuck-on dust bunnies on the underside of your couches or bed frame.
11) Tape Your Pet Bowls Down: Tired of your messy cat or dog spilling their food everywhere? A great way to prevent this is to tape the bowl directly to the ground. This will also help your animal properly consume their meal without having their bowl slide all over the place!