Premium Only Content

US Attacked Civillian Population On The Beach In Crimea, Russia. 6 Dead, 150 Injured.
The US keeps pushing the envelope at our expense. We will be the ones suffering the consequences of their actions.
I customized this background and description and added the captions that I proofread for you.
CNN 6/23/24: At least five people were killed and over 100 injured when missile fragments scattered over beachgoers during a Ukrainian strike on the city of Sevastopol in Russia-occupied Crimea, authorities say.
“Unfortunately, we currently have 124 victims, of which 3 [are] dead children and two [are] dead adults,” Sevastopol Governor Mikhail Razvozhayev said on Telegram.
The Russian Ministry of Defense said in a post on Telegram that Ukraine carried out the attack using “US-supplied ATACMS operational-tactical missiles equipped with cluster warheads.”
4 missiles were shot down by Russian air defense but another “deviated from its flight trajectory in the final section due to the impact of air defenses, with the warhead exploding in the air over the city,” the post added.
Video footage posted on X shows the aftermath of the strike, with wounded civilians seen being carried from the beach in stretchers before being loaded into vehicles. Beachgoers, some of them still in their swimwear, can be seen evacuating the area.
One of victims killed in the Ukrainian strike was the daughter of Oleg Averyanov, Deputy Mayor of Magadan. Yuri Grishan, the Mayor of Magadan, said Averyanov’s daughter Sofia was nine and on vacation with her parents in Sevastopol.
The casualties were partially caused by the timing of the strike, which came “at a time when civilians, some were returning from work, some had already gone to the beach with their children,” according to Governor Razvozhayev, who has announced a day of mourning.
According to eyewitnesses on the ground, there was no air raid siren which warned of the attack. Many local residents also took to the comment section of official posts to express their dissatisfaction about the air raid siren not alerting them to an incoming attack.
In response to Ukraine’s attack on Sevastopol, the Russian Ministry of Defense said “such actions will not go unanswered,” saying responsibility for the attack lied with Washington.
-
6:31
GlobalAwareness101
10 days agoCreep savagely beat a woman unconscious at Rufus du Sol concert at Rose Bowl.
136 -
LIVE
Tim Pool
32 minutes agoIsrael VS Palestine DEBATE, Misfit Patriot VS Rathbone | The Culture War with Tim Pool
5,687 watching -
DVR
VINCE
2 hours agoGavin Newsom Is A Major Trump Fan | Episode 114 - 08/29/25
62.9K57 -
LIVE
LFA TV
4 hours agoLFA TV ALL DAY STREAM - FRIDAY 8/29/25
4,069 watching -
DVR
Nikko Ortiz
1 hour agoLive - Reaction Time, News, Politics, and More!
5.76K4 -
1:42:16
Dear America
3 hours agoThe Left Chooses TRANS Over Christianity!! WOKE Mayor Is Doubling Down!!
77.7K51 -
LIVE
Caleb Hammer
1 hour agoGaslighting. Toxic. B*tch. | Financial Audit
68 watching -
LIVE
Viss
49 minutes ago🔴LIVE - Positioning, Tactics, Strategy How To PUBG! - PUBG 101
98 watching -
LIVE
The Big Mig™
3 hours agoThe Return Of Law & Order w/ Sheriff Mack
5,165 watching -
LIVE
Major League Fishing
7 days agoLIVE! - Fishing Clash Team Series: Challenge Cup - Day 6
207 watching