Prosecutor: No charges to be filed in Baby Jesse injuries at day care

WRTVPublished: May 10, 2018Updated: May 11, 2018
Published: May 10, 2018Updated: May 11, 2018

No charges will be filed in the case of a 1-year-old who was severely injured while attending a day care on Indianapolis’ northeast side.  A spokesperson with the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office said no charges will be filed in the case of Jesse Harris IV. Harris’ mother said she got a call from Kiddie Garden Daycare on April 30, which said her son had been injured by another child. Jesse had severe cuts, bruises, and a swollen face.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments