Indy woman dies two months after getting flesh-eating bacteria while vacationing in Florida

WRTVPublished: May 9, 2018Updated: May 10, 2018
Published: May 9, 2018Updated: May 10, 2018

An Indianapolis woman died 2 months after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria while vacationing in Florida, but her husband believes doctors could have saved her if they had diagnosed her correctly the first time she saw them. Richard Martin says his wife, Carol, 50, returned home from Florida in February with an infection on her buttocks the size of a nickel. It got so painful that she went to the doctor to figure out what it was and she was sent home with antibiotics and a heating pad - twice.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments