UBER EATS AND DOOR DASH COULD BE FUNDING TERRORISTS WITH JOBS IN AMERICA | MATTA OF FACT 5.15.24 2pm EST

Enjoyed this video? Join my Locals community for exclusive content at lfafamily.locals.com!
Streamed on:
9.41K

Muckraker Exposes Chinese Illegal Alien Black Market Employment Scheme - A SIMILAR SCHEME WAS LIKELY USED BY LAKEN RILEY'S KILLER Muckraker has obtained exclusive interviews with Chinese illegal aliens who are fraudulently driving for @UberEats and @DoorDash The illegals rent an account from a legitimate driver and take 85% of the profit. The remaining 15% goes to the account owner. At the time of Laken Riley's murder, the wife of the murderer, Jose Ibarra, said that he had been driving for Uber Eats and DoorDash. Both Uber and DoorDash denied ever employing Ibarra. This means that he was likely driving under another person's account in a similar manner to the Chinese illegals we interviewed.

COINBASE USA EXCHANGE

https://coinbase-consumer.sjv.io/xkKDA1

MY PILLOW MATTA'S

https://www.mypillow.com/matta

BYBIT EXCHANGE

https://partner.bybit.com/b/TeamMatta

Twitter

https://twitter.com/RyanMattaMedia

LFA SPONSORS & PARTNERS

CONOLIDINE
www.trycono.com/lfatv

THE WELLNESS COMPANY GET 10% OFF AND NEVER WORRY ABOUT MASK MANDATES OR VAXX CARDS
www.twc.health/lfa

AMMO SQUARED! GET & KEEP YOUR AMMO STOCKED FOR ANY AND ALL TIME!
www.ammosquared.com

DONE WITH DEBT (GET RID OF DEBT TODAY!)
www.donewithdebt.com

FIELD OF GREENS 15% OFF!
www.fieldogreens.com PROMO CODE LFA

ARMRA COLOSTRUM FOR PEAK BODY PERFORMANCE! GET 15% OFF TODAY
GO TO >>>www.tryarmra.com/LFATV

COLONIAL METALS GROUP! LESS OF BUY IN!
www.colonialmetalsgroup.com/lfa

MORNING KICK! CHUCK NORRIS'S DAILY ROUTINE!
www.chuckdefense.com/lfa

COZY EARTH! PROMO CODE: LFA
https://cozyearth.com/

Insurity Financial Services Life Insurance!
www.insurityfinancialservices.com

OFP FARMS
www.ofpfarms.com PROMO CODE LFA15

MY PILLOW
https://mypillow.com/lfa PROMO CODE LFA


MY STORE
https://mystore.com/lfa PROMO CODE LFA


TRUMPET DAILY
https://www.thetrumpet.com/stephen-flurry/

Loading 6 comments...