Student's face "BLEW UP" after being 'poisoned' by the sun's UV rays

SWNSPublished: April 5, 2018
Published: April 5, 2018

A holidaymaker says she was left looking like a CHIPMUNK after she suffered a severe reaction to the sun - despite wearing UV protection sunglasses.

Holly Barrington's face around the eyes and nose 'blew up' after being 'poisoned' by the sun's rays.

She was left looking like a battered boxer and thought she'd gone blind after a day in the sun in Tenerife last month.

Recommend tags
  • emergency+1
  • sun+1
  • medical+1
  • hospital+1
  • protection+1

emergencysunmedicalhospitalprotection

Comments

0 comments