T-Rex burns at Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience

ViralHogPublished: March 24, 2018
Published: March 24, 2018

Occurred on March 22, 2018 / Canon City, Colorado, USA

Info from Licensor: "Yesterday morning I saw a bit of black smoke out my window. When I looked out, I saw the giant T-Rex across the street burning. An electrical issue caused him to catch fire, and his flames grew very rapidly. As each section of his body turned to ash, the section fell flaming to the ground. Watching his head finally fall from his neck was heartbreaking. His tail burned last and by the time firefighters arrived nearly all they could do was wet down the ashes. Luckily there were no people terribly close, as they had not yet opened for the day."

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments