College Female Hospitalized After....Digesting Tide Pod Sample!

WayneDupreeShowPublished: January 21, 201822 plays$0.14 earned
Published: January 21, 2018

Campus police initially called the incident a "Tide Pod overdose," but Eric Warren, director of media relations at USU, told FOX 13 Salt Lake City the female student ingested a Tide Pod.

Warren said it was unclear what motivated the student to ingest the Tide Pod while in on-campus housing, but added, "For students and members of our university who are feeling overwhelmed, we have services available. There are people here to talk to you."

The female student was taken to a local hospital, but details about her condition were not immediately available.

Be the first to suggest a tag