Extremely Funny Rant Of A Young Woman After Surgery
raccoon being dead without his mommy finding out, or the thousands of other post-operation ramblings that have flooded the Internet lately?Going through a wisdom tooth removal surgery is not fun per se. However, watching people recover from the heavy drugs they use during surgery can definitely be loads of fun! Where else can you see a perfectly sane young woman go on and on about a
This is Crystal, she has just woken up from a wisdom tooth removal surgery and she is being steadily driven home by her friend. Mouth half gagged with gauze and eyes still in need of focus, she reacts emotionally to every bit of stimulation the world around offers.
There goes just a bit of Crystal’s conversation with her friend:
- There is a dead raccoon.
- OMG, did we kill it?
- No! *laughing sweetly* Somebody else did. … It went to Heaven.
- Do you think it’s a long nose?
- Do I think it was a long nose?
- No, do you think he is with his mommy?
- With his mommy? Yes, I think he is with his mom now.
- No! I don’t want both of them to die!
- No! There was only one!
- Does his mom know?
- Oh, *laughing sweetly* she is probably in Heaven too.
- It’s OK, it’s his time, he is in a better place now Crystal.
Of course, there are some people who remember having operations but not losing their sense of self, focus or logic. What do you think? Have you had a similar experience? Do share with us in the comment section.