Happy Quadruplets Preciously Crawl Towards Greeting Their Father

AmberShawverPublished: January 11, 201858,990 views
Published: January 11, 2018

An adorable video has emerged showing 11-month-old quadruplets crawling towards the baby gate when they hear that their daddy is home. Enjoy this precious little encounter!

The one thing we all have in common is the satisfaction we get when we watch cute baby videos. Being the curious human beings they are, it's almost impossible not to be amused by the way they explore and experience the world. Their minds are like little sponges, soaking up every single information around them, and processing it in their own adorable way.

Footage shows these identical quadruplets racing to get to the baby gate and greet their father. The adorable clip of four babies crawling into a race to get to their father first has melted our hearts.

Watch as the tiny 19-month-old tots cut into a chase and rushingly crawl to the gate. Their father is waiting for them at the gates, smiling with enjoyment. Two of the babies, who first raced to the finish line, climbed up the gate to stand tall and clutched their little fingers around the bars, in order to get a better look at their papa! Cuteness overload!

Multiple births always attract attention and there is generally a great deal of fascination about the concept of more than one baby being born at the same time. The practicalities of raising four babies to adulthood can seem utterly overwhelming.

The most common form of multiples are twins. Statistically 90% of all multiple births are made up of twins and the remaining 10% being shared between triplets, quadruplets and more. The most common variety of quadruplets is formed when four separate eggs are fertilised by four separate sperm. There are however, a range of possibilities when it comes to the different combinations of quadruplets and how they are conceived. Quadruplets may be identical, non identical or a combination of both.

The chance of having quadruplets without the aid of fertility treatments is one in 729,000, while identical siblings is even rarer.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments