Mum almost dies after suffering violent allergic reaction to tanning lotion

SWNSPublished: December 21, 2017
Published: December 21, 2017

A mum has told how she almost died after suffering a violent allergic reaction – to tanning LOTION.

Gaynor Mallard, 36, blew up "like a pufferfish" minutes after rubbing Black Onyx - a pre-tanning product - all over her body at her local beauty salon.

The mum-of-three, who has a nut allergy, dashed home to shower the lotion off her skin while desperately trying to call for help as her throat closed up.

Recommend tags
  • emergency+1
  • phone+1
  • audio+1
  • call+1
  • lotion+1