A flare explodes in a waste worker's hands after being left in a recycling bin

swnsPublished: December 13, 2017
Published: December 13, 2017

This is the terrifying moment a flare exploded in a waste worker's hands after being left in a recycling bin.

The employee was lucky not to be seriously injured after the marine flare went off and ricocheted around the room as he sorted through household recycling.

He and other workers immediately evacuated the plant in Waterbeach, Cambs., where a second flare was found among festive rubbish.

Recommend tags
  • explosion+1
  • explode+1
  • hands+1
  • worker+1
  • flare+1

explosionexplodehandsworkerflare

Comments

0 comments