Fire on the Porch

ViralHogPublished: December 7, 201717,191 views
Published: December 7, 2017

Occurred on December 4, 2017 / Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

Info from Licensor: "Coal embers from the fireplace ignited and burned slowly for half an hour before I heard the 'pop'. I pulled the burning recycle bin away from the house and ran to get some water. The water caused the ashes to spark a mini fire-ball. I ran back in to get an extinguisher, but had failed to un-box it when we put in under the sink. Eventually I grabbed the water hose and saved the day."

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments