Bird-brained owl got covered in soot after falling down a couple's chimney

SWNSPublished: November 22, 2017
Published: November 22, 2017

A bird-brained owl was rescued covered in soot after falling down a couple's CHIMNEY.

The tawny owl was discovered after the homeowners heard a scratching noise coming from their wood burner stove in the living room.

They stunned couple spotted the bird's talons inside the chimney and called the RSPCA who spent 90 minutes carefully rescuing it from the narrow flue.

It is believed the hapless owl was perched on the couple's chimney stack when it lost its balance and toppled approximately 15ft down the flue.

Recommend tags
  • cute+1
  • fluffy+1
  • owl+1
  • owls+1
  • owlet+1

cutefluffyowlowlsowlet

Comments

0 comments