Chipotle Stock Tumbles After Actor Food Poisoning
The sharp declines comes after after "Supergirl" actor Jeremy Jordan said he had "almost died" from eating at one of its restaurants.
Chipotle is denying the actor's claim that its food made him sick.
On Thursday, Jordan posted an Instagram video of himself on a hospital bed.
He said that food he ate at a Chipotle made him severely sick and that he “almost died.”
Chipotle said they take the claims seriously but "can’t confirm any link to Chipotle, given the details he shared with us.”