Gardener 'couldn't breathe' after being bitten by common house spider inside his dressing gown.

hotnewsPublished: October 2, 2017Updated: October 5, 2017
Published: October 2, 2017Updated: October 5, 2017

Gardener 'couldn't breathe' after being bitten by common house spider inside his dressing gown.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    1 comment

    • 1 rumble
      BroncoBob ยท 21 weeks ago

      If that's the spider in question, you're lucky you're still alive, if I'm not mistaken that's a deadly "Funnel-web spider", they're pretty common in Australia. Avoid them at all costs.