Prayer for ISRAEL
Please agree in prayer for Israel & consider fasting on a rotating basis (Monday coffee, Tuesday snacks, Wed desserts, etc.)
Couple in BOMB shelter video:
Israel Prayer LIST
1. If you are American, we repent on behalf of the wicked leaders who gave the money to start this war against Israel (2 Chron 7:14).
2. We repent on behalf of all Christian leaders who have not taught their churches how to fight, stand, take authority, rise, and pray (2 Chron 7:14, Eph chapter 6).
3. We are repenting for all Christian leaders who have not taught Biblical love and loyalty to Israel and for those Christians who are coming against Israel (Luke 17:3-4, Matt 6:12, Acts 8:22)
4. We ask for God's forgiveness for numbers 1, 2, and 3 (2 Chron 7:14).
5. We are asking for Jesus to appear to every leader coming against Israel, including Hamas, terrorists in other nations, American leaders, and all those associated with the wicked One World Order agenda (Acts chapter 9).
6. We ask for all angels needed to fight for Israel and to help the people there (Daniel 10).
7. We ask for Holy Spirit to raise up people to pray for the injured to be healed (Matt 10:8).
8. We ask for people to begin to pray for the dead and for the dead to be raised (John 14:12).
9. We ask for all evil leaders to reap what they have sowed (Gal 6:7).
10. We ask for all The King's sons and daughters who are asleep to be woken up from their slumber so they can take their rightful place in The Kingdom (1 Peter 2:9).
11. We pray for the PEACE of Israel and Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6-9).
🔯 🔯 🔯 🔯 🔯 🔯
Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
A song of ascents. Of David.
1I was glad when they said to me,
“Let us go to the house of the LORD.”
2Our feet are standing in your gates,
3Jerusalem is built up
as a city united together,
4where the tribes go up,
the tribes of the LORD,
as a testimony for Israel,
to give thanks to the name of the LORD.
5For there the thrones of judgment stand,
the thrones of the house of David.
6Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
“May those who love you prosper.a
7May there be peace within your walls,
and prosperityb inside your fortresses.”
8For the sake of my brothers and friends,
I will say, “Peace be within you.”
9For the sake of the house of the LORD our God,
I will seek your prosperity.
Social Media Links
MAILING LIST: https://www.michellemayministries.com/