Blend Extra: Retirement Planning & Insurance

Published August 21, 2017 0 Plays

Rumble Matthew Holbrook of Country Financial says the best person to help you protect your assets, like your car and home, is the same person who knows the most about your money. Matthew is a financial advisor, and he's here because he offers retirement planning help, but can also advise you about important insurance protection. For more information and to work with Matthew, email him at or call (414) 332-2137.