Birthday Boy Burn

ViralHogPublished: May 18, 201712 views
Published: May 18, 2017

Occurred on March 29, 2014 / Buffalo, New York, USA

Info from Licensor: "We made our son his favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes! For his birthday we were going to sing Happy Birthday, but as soon as he saw the candle being lit he decided to sing to himself! When he went to blow the candle out he lost balance and fell into the candle causing a mini ash mark on his forehead."

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments