16-year-old boy dies after arrhythmia from caffeine overdose

internetroiPublished: May 18, 20173,943 views
Published: May 18, 2017

A 16-year-old boy died from a caffeine overdose after drinking caffeine-laden soft drinks, coffee and an energy drink, a South Carolina coroner said Monday.

Davis Allen Cripe collapsed and died last month, Richland County coroner Gary Watts said, at a news conference.

"On this particular day within the two hours prior to his death, we know had consumed a large diet Mountain Dew, a cafe latte from McDonald's and also some type of energy drink," Watts said.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    1 comment

    • 1 rumble
      Lori4 · 1 week ago

      I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT food AND clothing FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE deals THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST deals is ---►www.getprousa.com----..... I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% 0ff, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else? ....................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................