Bottom On Fire

ViralHogPublished: May 15, 201718 views
Published: May 15, 2017

Occurred on May 15, 2017 / Chelsea, Victoria, Australia

Info from Licensor: "I just finished working a 12-hour-shift as a nurse, I had a shower and took in some moisturizing cream that had words on the back, "infused with shea cocoa butter" and "smooth and glossy". It was just what I needed. So after washing my hair, I reached for the moisturizing cream. I squeezed out the last little bit, not remembering there to be so little in the tube. I felt a combination of stinging aching and cringe worthy pain!I reached down to pick up the moisturizer again, as surely I must be having an allergic reaction. I looked a second time and realized I had used the hair removing creme by mistake. Dramatics aside, I grabbed the loofah and rinsed and cleaned miss muff within an inch of her life. Thankfully after about fifteen minutes she had calmed down."

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments