Pair of dogs fall for peanut butter prank

HuskyMamaPublished: March 4, 2017Updated: March 9, 201711,572 viewsVirality: 58%
Published: March 4, 2017Updated: March 9, 2017

These two dogs can't stop licking the roof of their mouths after enjoying some tasty peanut butter. So cute!

Recommend tags
  • cute+1
  • husky+1
  • dogs+1
  • animals+1
  • shiba inu+1

cutehuskydogsanimalsshiba inu

Comments

2 comments

  • 1 rumble
    Snoops27 · 2 weeks ago

    Xylitol, a sweetener used in many foods, including peanut butter, yogurt, toothpaste and chewing gum, is safe for humans but potentially deadly for dogs. If ingested, it can cause seizures, liver failure and death, warned one animal hospital, which called xylitol "extremely toxic" to dogs.

    • 1 rumble
      HuskyMama · 2 weeks ago

      Appreciate the warning. We only consume all natural organic peanut butter without added sweetener. Only ingredient here was peanuts. Thanks.