Pit Bull poisoned twice and left to die by owner
Will was left unsupervised and ate a lethal amount of rat poison. His "owner" wasn't going to do much about it, but thankfully for his friends he made it to the vet hospital. After surviving and returning home he was again left unsupervised and allowed to eat his entire supply of medication. With Will flat out and near death, his "owner" leaves to play basketball. What happens next is an inspiring story of everyday heroes determined to save Will's life.