Classroom science experiment goes wrong

AFVPublished: November 17, 2015Updated: November 16, 201513,511 viewsVirality: 6%
Published: November 17, 2015Updated: November 16, 2015

A certified third grade teacher practices a science experiment at home with her husband. She adds a little too much hydrogen peroxide and the bottle of ingredients explodes into a foam that covers the ceiling of their kitchen. We have no idea what the substance is.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments