Smoked CURRY CHICKEN WINGS Video Recipe - Curry spice mix - How To make Curry wings
CURRY CHICKENWINGS are delicious. In this video recipe I will show you how to make your own Curry Chickenwings.
Get your weber go anywhere at amazon -- http://amzn.to/1sMD8DY
Get your cast iron grill grate for the weber go anywhere on amazon -- http://amzn.to/1lrEZGN
Don't forget to check out my blog for more videos http://pitmasterx.com
Make sure to look me up on facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/#!/Pitmaster...
Recipe: Smoked Curry Chicken wings -- Curry Dry Rub Recipe
- 2 pound chicken wings
- Sun flower oil
- 5 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro powder
- 3 tablespoons fine salt
- 2 tablespoons fine black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Mix the dry rub ingredients
- Sprinkle sunflower oil on the chicken wings
- Smoke the chicken wings for 20 minutes on 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grill the chicken wings shortly for caramelization.
Music courtesy of Audio network
Royalty free music
Title: Summer Haze
Artist: Christopher Brooks