Losing $500,000 with Dana White at the Casino...
PLAY PRIZE PICKS: http://bit.ly/PRIZEPICKSNELK (match deposit up to $100)
CHECK LINK FOR MY PODCAST new episodes every Tuesday 10am on Spotify & Rumble
FIND HAPPY DAD NEAR YOU! https://happydad.com/pages/store-locator
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @stevewilldoit
FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT @stephendeleonar
Contest Rules & Restrictions
1. The SteveWillDoIt Top Comments Contest (the “Contest”) runs from March 18, 2023 through March 24, 2023 at 12PM EDT.
2. The Contest relates only to SteveWillDoIt’s video titled "Losing $500,000 with Dana White at the Casino", launching <arch 18, 2023 (the “SWDI Video”).
4. Comments will be scored based upon the number of legitimate Likes/Rumbles a comment receives. Subject to the restrictions contained in this item 4 and elsewhere in these Contest Rules & Restrictions, the five (5) most Liked/Rumbled comments will be selected as the Contest winners. Notwithstanding, only one (1) US$500 cash prize (the “Prize” or “Prizes”) may be awarded per commenter. For the avoidance of doubt, a commenter is eligible to receive only one Prize irrespective of the number of comments posted and the number of Likes/Rumbles received. In the event of a tie, Rumble reserves the right to equally divide the Prize amongst the winning commenters. Comment replies are not eligible for a Prize; only the initial comment is eligible.
5. Comments must comply with Rumble’s Content Policies. No Prize will be awarded to any comment not complying with Rumble’s Content Policies irrespective of the number of Likes/Rumbles received. It is in Rumble’s sole discretion to determine whether a comment complies with the Content Policies.
6. Likes must be legitimate and not contain any fraudulent activity. It is in Rumble’s sole discretion to determine whether a Like/Rumble is legitimate and recorded in the final Like/Rumble tallies.
7. Prizes are subject to applicable tax withholdings and the completion of necessary tax forms (e.g. W9).
8. Only users aged 18 and over are eligible to participate in the Contest.
9. Only residents of Canada and the United States of America are eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited.
10. The total maximum Contest giveaway is US$2,500.